The buyer can pay for the order in the following ways:
1) by bank transfer of money to the Seller’s current account indicated in the invoice, incl. using Internet banking (the Buyer pays for the order within three days from the date of receipt of the invoice in the amount of 100% prepayment).
2) cash on delivery upon receipt of the Order at the representative office of the delivery service on the territory of Ukraine or on the territory of another country in accordance with the place of ordering the goods.
3) By credit card of the following type:
4) in any other way as agreed with the Seller.
Note. When the Buyer pays for the order with a payment card, an additional commission may be charged by the issuer of this card, in particular, when the Buyer pays for the order with a payment card, an additional commission may be charged when the Buyer pays for European orders by issuers of Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, Mastercard Electronic, Maestro cards. By clicking on the page of the Website http://n-noelle.com/ in the corresponding section of the button «ORDER».
All calculations are made using the safest service from PrivatBank, the LiqPay electronic payment system.
DELIVERY IN UKRAINE CITIES:
- delivery service «Nova Poshta» — by courier of the company «Nova Poshta» to the specified address or a branch of the company «Nova Poshta»; — delivery is carried out within 1-5 days according to the terms of the «Nova Poshta» service; — Goods are sent by 100% payment to a card or bank account. After sending, the client is informed of the TTN number, by which he can track the status of the shipment online. IMPORTANT: «N.Noelle» — pays for delivery. In case of readdressing or additional delivery conditions on the part of the buyer, the buyer pays for the delivery himself. DELIVERY TO RUSSIA, BELARUS, OTHER CIS COUNTRIES:
- the enterprise of the postal connection «Ukrposhta»; — delivery of orders is carried out only on condition of 100% prepayment; — the average delivery time is from 14 to 20 days. Orders are dispatched on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday — except for public holidays. After sending, the client is informed of the TTN number, by which he can track the status of the shipment online. The final calculation is provided by the companies «Nova Poshta» and «Ukrposhta» according to their own tariffs.
IMPORTANT: «N.Noelle» — pays for delivery. In case of readdressing or additional delivery conditions on the part of the buyer, the buyer pays for the delivery himself. INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY:
- the company «NOVA POSHTA»
- company «UKRPOSHTA» express delivery EMS
Actual shipping times for international EMS items
- Average total delivery time by EMS for most countries.
is 7 — 10 days.
- The specified terms are average actual and include the following operations for
EMS items entering and leaving Ukraine:
- a fence from anywhere in the country of presentation;
- customs clearance in the country of presentation;
- international transportation;
- customs clearance in the country of destination;
- delivery to the addressee in the country of destination.
- Samples of correct filling of postal forms and templates of forms on the website of JSC «Ukrposhta» at the link: https://www.ukrposhta.ua/ru/zrazky-oformlennia-blankiv-ta-typovidokumenty IMPORTANT:
- the name of the addressee and his postal address are indicated in Latin
(English) letters and Arabic numerals, the name of the country of destination is repeated
in Ukrainian (capital letters). If the country of destination uses different letters and
numbers (i.e. in cases of writing a postal address in the language of the country of destination), name
the country of destination is repeated in Latin (English) letters and Ukrainian
(in capital letters);
- the name of the sender and his postal address are indicated in Latin
(English) letters and Arabic numerals. It is possible to indicate the postal address in Ukrainian
language, in this case, the name of the sender’s country is repeated in Latin
(in English) letters.
- In the postal address (addressee, sender), EMS shipment should not contain
abbreviated names or any signs not related to it.